The Australian Residential, Disability & Community Aged Care sector is an area in which Synoptic has significant and diverse experience in Business Process Improvement.
Some examples of our work in this sector include;
The Ella Centre – Mid tier Sydney-based Disability & Aged Services Provider;
Complete Service Delivery process mapping, gap analysis, and required action definition, in support of imminent roll-out of operational changes under National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) roll-out in the Region;
- High level, ‘End-to-end’, ‘To Be’ process mapping – overall service delivery process, depicting sequence, roles and responsibilities, scenarios, through the various service lifecycle stages for the participant (‘client or carer’),
- Detailed ‘To Be’ process definition and detailed mapping of key processes in the overall service delivery journey, depicting major changes under the new operating model,
- Critical analysis of existing operation, collaboratively identified gaps and their requisite solutions to align with the new environment, ensuring sustainable delivery, whilst meeting updated compliance requirements.
Anglicare Southern Queensland – Large QLD multi-service provider;
Business Process Improvement within the Branch Administration of Community Care service delivery;
- multiple Administration processes within multiple branch locations around southern and central QLD,
- mapping and analysis of all Client and Non-Client Administration business processes – how they currently work, opportunities to improve them, definition of requirements for their future operation,
- activity listing and analysis, process mapping and redesign, gap analysis, subsequent process redesign where indicated, and capture of corresponding high level Business Requirements for change.
Anglicare Sydney – Large NSW multi-service provider;
- Financial entry, maintenance and exit process analysis and improvement in support of legislative changes governing Residential Aged Care Facilities (Sydney Metro)
- Process and systems improvement in support of Disability Service Standards compliance requirements
- Policies, procedures & related documentation refresh, supporting compliance review of ADHC-funded programs according to Disability Service Standards (Sydney Metro)
Integratedliving Australia – Mid-tier Aged & Disability Services Provider (Eastern States);
- Process redesign plus Impact and change management analysis in the current transition to individualised funding and consumer directed care under the NDIS rollout (NSW Hunter Region)
Uniting Care NSW/ACT – Large NSW/ACT multi-service provider;
- Process streamlining and standardisation for Incident and Risk Management operational reorganisation
- Process streamlining in support of Finance system implementation
- Process redesign in support of Community Care system implementation (8 NSW Regions)
Moran Health Care Group – Sydney-based Residential Aged Care operator;
- Process standardisation supporting a Finance system upgrade (Sydney Metro).
If you’d like to chat about how any of our services might be of assistance in your current or upcoming projects, please contact us, we’d be happy to discuss ways in which we may be able to help you.
Tags: Aged Care process improvement, community care system implementation, continuous improvement in aged care, financial entry process, policies and procedures aged care, policies and procedures disability care, procedure writing aged care, procedure writing disability care, process improvement aged care, process improvement community aged care, process improvement disability care, process improvement residential aged care, process mapping aged care, process mapping disability care, processes for disability service standards, processes for NDIS, quality improvement in aged care