Workforce management – InvoCare
Workforce management – Completion of a Ground Maintenance Staff workload analysis, producing a model for maintaining work standards and adaptation and deployment for multi-locations, and recommendations for staff assignment by role.
- Definition of standard activities, including ground maintenance, burials and cremations, all service requests
- Identification of estimated work frequencies, volumes, labour type and time requirements for these activities
- Development of a ‘model’ park workload analysis for adaptation and deployment at multi-locations
- Observation of key maintenance and operational activities to validate estimates
- Development of baseload Full Time Equivalent (FTE) staffing requirement and variance to current, in total, and by staff / role type.